High-Yielding Student Accommodation
Prices From £35,995
Exclusive new student accommodation project from a proven developer!
Rede House is the latest project from Fortis Developments, the developer behind Bard House in Nottingham and Dunn House in Sunderland, both of which were delivered on-time and are 100% let.
With a starting price of £33,995 for a standard studio, interest is anticipated to be extremely high, so register today to secure a unit.
Within walking distance of Teesside University, Rede House has been designed to provide the students of Middlesbrough with a higher class of accommodation than anything currently on the market.
The building was originally used as office space and is being extensively converted into 230 studios, in addition to a host of communal facilities including; fully-equipped gymnasium, entertainment room, lounge, laundry room and secure bicycle storage area.
Teesside’s campus is at the heart of Middleborough town Centre with a wealth of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants on the doorstep as well as a stunning art gallery Middleborough Institute of Modern Art. The Tees Valley is sandwiched between the beautiful North York Moors and some of the most dramatic coastline in Britain.
More than £130m has been invested in the university; £13m into the campus at Darlington. The five-storey undergraduate and postgraduate teaching facility is popular with employers working in partnership with the award-winning university. Teesside has more than 28,000 students and is given consistently good reviews in the annual national student survey.
The university has an international reputation for computing teaching and research, and a health portfolio deemed excellent by professional and statutory bodies. Teesside’s library resources are ranked in the top 10 among all English universities and number one in north-east. (Source; Guardian Student Guide)
- Home to over 28,000 Students (Source; Guardian Student Guide)
- Teesside University is consistently in the UK’s top ten for overall average international student satisfaction – International Student Barometer 2008-12 (Source; Teesside University)
- Highly recommended, 88% of students would recommend Teesside University to others students (Source; WhatUni)
- The first and only modern university to be named Times Higher Education University of the Year (Source; Teesside University)
- Courses and lecturers are ranked in the UK’s top ten Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2013 (Source; WhatUni)
- Up to 9.5% assured NET returns
- Proven developer in the student accommodation market
- On-site communal facilities, including gymnasium and communal lounges
- 4 different investment options to choose from
- Completion for the September 2014 intake