New Build – 4 Bed 3 Storey Townhouses
Prices From £119,995
Global Property Investors are thrilled to launch our latest below market investment opportunity. We have acquired a small development of 4 x 4 bed 3 storey townhouses located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Due to be completed in April 2015 and available with discounts up to £21,000, these new build townhouses offer excellent rental potential.
The development is located close to Kirkgate train station, which provides frequent services to Leeds and further a field, and is set back from one of the main roads into the city centre with various bus routes and links by car to the M1 and M62 motorways. Nearby amenities include the Hepworth Gallery, several large shops and supermarkets on Ings Road, Queen Elizabeth Grammar School and St Mary’s C of E Primary.
Finance is available up to 75% LTV (subject to status)
ACCESSIBILITY What’s Within Walking Distance?
Nearest Bus Stop 2 minutes
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats RLFC 5 minutes
Sandal & Agbrigg Train Station 12 minutes
Car, Bus & Train Options
Wakefield Kirkgate Train Station 1 mile
Wakefield City Centre 1 ½ miles
Trinity Walk Shopping Centre 1 ½ miles
Wakefield Westgate Train Station 1 ¾ miles
Pinderfields General Hospital 2 ¼ miles
M1 Motorway (Jct. 39) 3 miles
- Generous 4 Bed 3 Storey Family Accommodation
- Developer’s List Price – £139,995
- 15% Discount Secured from List Price ‐ Saving £21,000
- GPI Investor Price Only £118,995
- Strong Rental Demand Forecasted by Local Agents
- Rental Income Forecasted – £595/650 PCM
- Only Four Are On Offer and Only Four Are Being Built
- Local Established & Highly Reputable Local Developer
- Recommended Local Agent Ready To Be Instructed
- Walking Distance into Wakefield City Centre
- Many Local Employers Including Manufacturers, Distribution & Head Office
- Central Commuter Location to Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield & More
- Close Proximity to the M1 and M62 Motorway Network
- Wakefield Train Stations Offer Direct Links to London