High-Yielding Mews Houses
Prices From £140,250
With excellent access to local schools, transport and shopping and with Manchester City Centre only minutes away, our latest development offers GPI investors a great opportunity to enter one of the UK’s fastest-growing markets.
Built to a high standard, these stylish mews houses are bright, open and modern and have excellent rental potential, making them ideal for families. Located approximately 1.5 miles from Manchester City Centre and within walking distance from Manchester Fort shopping centre, these new-build properties benefit from allocated parking and a low maintenance private garden.
“In 2013 Manchester was named as the UK city with the strongest house price growth in the UK and average prices across 200 postcode districts rose. In some areas of Manchester the average price doubled. There is a huge void in new homes being built within Greater Manchester, with fewer than 4,000 homes a year being developed at present. This is short of the 10,000 homes needed every year to keep up with the growing population (source Assetz)”
Valued at £165,000 and available to GPI investors at just £140,250, this will ensure our clients are buying at an excellent price and with demand for rental property at an all time high in Manchester, this ensures a great return on investment for years to come.
- 5 x 4 Bed three storey mews houses (FREEHOLD)
- Market Values – £165,000
- GPI Price just £140,995
- Conveniently located just 1,5 miles fro
- Manchester City Centre – two minute bus ride
- Strong Rental Demand Reported by Local
- Letting Agents
- Cash-Flow Positive by up to £601 pcm
- Build Complete & Ready To Go – No Waiting!
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty Giving Peace of Mind
- Manchester was named UK City with strongest
- House price growth in 2014 – values up 21%
- Off Street Parking Included