Postgraduate Apartments – 8% NET Yield
Prices From £65,000
GPI would like to introduce Primus Place, a brand-new and exclusive investment opportunity in the undersupplied postgraduate student property market. Primus Place offers investors stunning 8% yields for a fixed 5 years. The development, ideally located close to the universities and the student village of the city of Leicester, is the perfect solution for postgraduate students looking for independent living in a student environment.
This development will clearly differentiate from the traditional, high-maintenance cluster undergraduate student accommodation, which requires a higher proportion of common and access areas, and therefore is less income-producing. Primus Place boasts 150 larger than average, high quality, fully-furnished, self-contained studio apartments specifically designed to meet the needs of the postgraduate student market.
Primus Place is due to complete in 2015, and investors will be able to gain income from the September intake of students of that same year.
Located in the East Midlands, Leicester is the tenth largest city in the UK and has a total student population of 38,000, 13% of the overall citys population. The city is home to two world-renowed universities, the University of Leicester and De Monfort University. 9,800 students in the city are postgraduates.
With the continuous rise of the two universities in Leicester and a growing amount of postgraduate and overseas students, the city has become a place of opportunity for developers and investors alike.
- Fantastic 8% NET rental assured income for first 5 years
- Hands-off investment managed by highly experienced student management company
- Exclusive new development in the heart of Leicester city centre
- Self-contained, fully-furnished apartments from £65,000
- Located at 160m from De Montfort University Campus
- University of Leicester located at only 800m from development.
- Leicester is home to 38,000 students, 25% of whom are postgraduates